Get your flu vaccine
Flu Season is officially upon us and the flu vaccine is your best defense against it.
Know when to seek care
Most people with the flu can manage with self-treatment and do not need to come into the clinics or Emergency Room for medical care. If you get sick with flu symptoms, try these tips for treating the flu at home.
We recommend in-person care if you have the flu and any of these symptoms or conditions:
- Flu-like symptoms that improve but then return with a fever and a worse cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- Sudden dizziness or confusion
- Pregnant or within two weeks after delivery
- A weakened immune system due to illness, medication, chemotherapy or HIV/AIDS
- Any chronic respiratory disease
Great options for flu care
Call – our CareLine at 612-339-3663 or 800-551-0859 (TTY 952-883-5474) for advice and treatment.
Click – virtuwell.com for 24/7 online diagnosis and treatment.
Come in – to any of our convenient urgent care or primary care clinics when you feel in person care is best for you.