Looking for a plan that's compatible with your HealthyMN funding?
HealthPartners plans give high quality care and services for participants receiving assistance through one of the Minnesota Health Care Programs. We contract with the Minnesota Department of Human Services to offer the Compass for HealthyMN plan, which is offered under the Healthy Minnesota Contribution Program.
Under this plan, we coordinate and cover your medical services. You will get most out of your health services through the plan’s network of providers. When you need health care or have questions about your health services, you can call us. We will help you decide what to do next and which doctor to see.
The plan gives you great benefits such as four copay office visits before your deductible and unlimited free visits to virtuwell.
- For a quick and simple look at the plan, check out the Compass for HealthyMN Overview and Summary of Benefits.
- If you want detail on all the additional plan benefits, like our health and wellness discounts and online tools once you’re a member, download the full 16-page Compass for HealthyMN brochure.
How can I apply for Compass for HealthyMN?
Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 952-883-5599 or 877-838-4949 to get your application materials! We will verify your eligibility and guide you through the application process. To be eligible for our plan:
- You must be eligible under the Healthy Minnesota Contribution Program, which is offered through MinnesotaCare and the Minnesota Department of Health & Human Services. If you are eligible, you will have a HealthyMN account number issued by the government.
- You must be age 21 to 64 to be a policyholder on this plan.
- You must be a Minnesota resident of one of the following 14 counties: Anoka, Benton, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, McLeod, Meeker, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Washington, Wright.
|Deductible options|| |
|Preventive care||You pay nothing.|
|Office visits and convenience care||You pay $10 or $20 copay for the first four office or convenience care visits per year, then you pay 20 percent or nothing after the deductible is met.|
|virtuwell® 24/7 online clinic||Unlimited free visits.|
|Emergency care||You pay $250 copay for your first emergency visit per year, then you pay 20 percent or nothing after the deductible is met.|
|Hospitalization||You pay 20 percent or nothing after your deductible is met.|
|Prescription drugs||You can choose Option 1 for generic drug coverage, or Option 2 for generic and brand drug coverage. See below.|
What are my prescription drug options?
With Compass for HealthyMN, you can choose the level of drug coverage you want:
- Option 1: Generic coverage only. You pay $10 for generics and 100% for brand drugs at HealthPartners discounted rate. Your costs do not accumulate to the deductible or out-of-pocket maximum.
- Option 2: Generic and brand coverage. You pay 20% or nothing (depending on your plan) for all generic and brand drugs after the deductible is met.
Visit the GenericsPlusRx formulary to see what drugs are covered.