We are dedicated to improving patient care, safety, processes and systems through innovative, simulation-based clinical education. We focus on partnered relationships between learners and clinical leaders to ensure that the learning is subsequently applied in the clinical setting. Our capacity includes:
- Customized programs for health care professionals and students.
- Hands-on experiential learning opportunities using highly realistic equipment and situations, including computer-driven adult, child and infant human patient simulators.
- Advanced task trainers for practice and demonstrating mastery of clinical procedures.
- Audio-visual recording capabilities to enhance debriefing and facilitate reflective learning.
- On-site programs to clinical sites, classrooms or conference center.
- Consultation during program planning to maximize effectiveness of the simulation experience.
- Expertise in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of simulation-based learning programs.
- Cognitive and psychomotor skill assessment utilizing simulation-based methodologies.
Contact: Gail Johnson, Director, 952-883-7197