HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research provides and supports webinar services for the HealthPartners health system.
- Engages learners with interactive, media-rich online instruction.
- Reduces travel, equipment and venue costs; personnel can gather in a virtual environment, without having to leave their desks.
- Creates and manages multimedia content for easy, on-demand delivery and access.
- Recorded webinars can be viewed at any time, any place with internet access.
- Provide hands-on webinar training at no charge.
- Provide webinar scripting, meeting facilitation and e-Learning tools.
- Help you upload presentations into the webinar software, serve as a webinar moderator or train another staff person to moderate a webinar.
In 2013, a modest access fee will be charged to departments to defray the operating costs of the webinar software contract.
To schedule a webinar or receive additional information email Amy Murphy or call 952-883-6220. We look forward to partnering with you!