This web site (the "Site") is owned and operated by HealthPartners, Inc. and allows you to access heath care related information provided by us and third parties.
No Medical Advice
Health information on the Site is provided by us for informational purposes only. Nothing in this Site is to be interpreted as advocating the self management of your health or medical condition. It is not intended to serve as or be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should consult your medical provider directly regarding your health and any specific medical questions you may have. Do not delay seeking medical advice or disregard any medical advice you have received from your provider due to any content on the Site.
The content of the Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, images and other material, including software developed and licensed by us, which permits the
access and use of the Site (collectively the "Content"), is protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright laws. All right, title and interest in and to
the Content remains vested in us and shall not pass to you or any other user.
Restrictions on Use
You may view or download copies of the material on the Site for your own personal, noncommercial use. You may not, and may not knowingly allow any third party to, (a) reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, reproduce, transcribe, translate into any language or computer language, re-transmit in any form by any means, resell, or redistribute the Content without our prior written consent, (b) reverse engineer or attempt to discover any underlying ideas, source code, processes, techniques, technology, design, formula, engineering, or algorithms of the Site, or (c) use the Site for commercial purposes or otherwise use or allow others to use the Site for the benefit of any third party.
The trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and slogans contained in the Site are the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans of HealthPartners and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (each a "Mark" and collectively the "Marks"). You are not authorized to use any Mark in any advertisement, publicity or in any other commercial manner without our prior written consent.
The trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans contained in the Site that are not our Marks are the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and
slogans of their respective owners. References that we make to any specific trade name, trademark, service mark, product, service or process of a third party do not necessarily constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party trade name, trademark, service mark, product, service or process, unless otherwise explicitly provided.
Links to Other Sites
The Site and Content may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided solely for convenience and reference purposes only. The inclusion of any such link does not imply that we endorse the content of any web site to which the Site
provides a link, nor are we liable for your reliance on or use of any information or materials contained in them.
While efforts have been made to keep the information and Content on the Site as accurate as possible, the information and Content may contain inaccuracies. Therefore, we do not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of any information or Content on the Site or make any representations about the results that may be obtained from the use of the information and/or Content on the Site. The use of the information and Content on the Site is at your own risk. The information and Content on the Site is provided AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the Site or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising thereof, or any results obtained from the use of the Site.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
The existence of the Site is not intended and should not be construed to mean that we are conducting business in all states of the United States of America, or that we consent to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in any state in the United States, except the State of Minnesota. Any claim or action arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Site shall be construed in all respects under the laws of the State of Minnesota, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions.
View the Terms and Conditions of Use for the following applications:
Consumer Choice Systems (CCS) Network Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Enrolling in this plan does not guarantee services by a particular provider on this list. If you wish to be certain of receiving care from a specific doctor listed, please contact that doctor to ask whether the doctor is still a HealthPartners network provider, and whether or not the doctor is accepting additional patients. Access to healthcare services doesn't guarantee access to a particular type of doctor. Please contact Member Services for specific information about access to different kinds of doctors.
THIS HEALTHCARE PLAN MAY NOT COVER ALL YOUR HEALTHCARE EXPENSES. READ YOUR CONTRACT TO DETERMINE WHICH EXPENSES ARE COVERED.
Cost of Care Terms and Conditions
This is a license agreement (Agreement) that permits you (Authorized User) to access and use the information contained in the Medical Cost Calculator, as described below. HealthPartners grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access Medical Cost Calculator according to the terms and conditions in this Agreement. The term Medical Cost Calculator includes the program features, functionality, documentation and cost and quality information contained within the Web application labeled Medical Cost Calculator, the Detailed Treatment Cost Information and the Find A Provider feature.
- Unauthorized Uses
You may not make any copies or disseminate any part of Medical Cost Calculator or attempt to reverse engineer features of the Medical Cost Calculator or ascertain data relating to individual provider fees or discounts. You may print out a paper copy of the results of the Medical Cost Calculator for personal use according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Ownership of Cost of Care Calculator
HealthPartners retains all patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, related goodwill and confidential and proprietary information regarding Medical Cost Calculator.
- Permissible Use of Results
The calculations contained in Medical Cost Calculator are based on HealthPartners' proprietary database of claims information and other assumptions and inputs. The outputs are significantly influenced by the data you input. HealthPartners makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, about the accuracy of results for any individual.
- Use of Results
You accept responsibility for using the results of Medical Cost Calculator in an appropriate manner for your own personal purposes, and not in any commercial manner or in any way that would compete with HealthPartners or disparage the goodwill of HealthPartners.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
Medical cost calculator is provided for use as is without any warranty. Without limiting the foregoing, HealthPartners disclaims all express and implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. HealthPartners makes no representations concerning the quality of medical cost calculator or the outcomes resulting from its use. HealthPartners makes no representations that it will be error free, available or will operate without interruption.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will HealthPartners be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or relating to the use of medical cost calculator, even if HealthPartners has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You may not assign this Agreement or any rights under it, and any purported assignment will be void.
- Governing Law
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and any disputes will be venued in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Health Assessment Terms and Conditions
HealthPartners collects and uses non-identifiable aggregate data, such as the number of individuals who are a certain age or gender and have a specific health risk, to improve the programs that are offered to you. Aggregate statistical data are created by combining anonymous information from you and other individuals who complete the health assessment. HealthPartners may publish non-identifiable aggregate data in health-risk reports that are shared with third parties with whom HealthPartners has business relationships. This is used to help evaluate health initiatives and the effectiveness of programs offered through HealthPartners, as well as assist in the development of future health programs.
Information obtained by us through this health assessment may be used for the following purposes:
- To offer health education opportunities.
- To perform aggregate data analysis relating to health care operations and treatment.
- For payment of health care and educational opportunities.
- For research that directly relates to our mission of improving the health of our members, our patients and the community. All research conducted at HealthPartners must meet federal guidelines for the use of human subjects in research.
- For individual follow-up. HealthPartners health professionals may contact you to offer personalized assistance in your efforts to maintain and improve your health.
If you complete the health assessment or enroll in an associated health improvement course, HealthPartners will share with your employer only your name, date of birth, address, and enrollment or completion date for purposes such as administering health care benefits or incentive programs. We will not share with your employer your individual health assessment answers or results, nor will we share your individual course information, including course topics and outcomes. All other employer reports will include anonymous, aggregate data that are not personally identifiable.
Online Patient Services Terms and Conditions
I Understand That:
- The HealthPartners Online Patient Services system (formerly known as "MyChart") contains selected, limited information from my medical record. A complete paper copy of my medical record is available to me through the Release of Information Services Department.
- The unique user name and password I create to access HealthPartners Web site is for my own personal use. I am responsible for protecting the confidentiality of my user name and password and will change my user name or password if I believe that it has been compromised in any way.
- If I am requesting access for another adult patient (i.e., a patient who is 18 years of age or older), access will not be granted unless a signed Online Patient Services Adult Proxy Access Request form has been submitted and approved. The adult patient must also sign the form. The form and its instructions are located at healthpartners.com/MyChart.
- I may make a copy of this form for my personal records.
- My activities in Online Patient Services (e.g., the information I access, the messages I send to and receive from HealthPartners in the Secure Messaging section) may become part of my medical record and can be tracked/audited.
- I may inactivate my access to the Online Patient Services system at any time by notifying, in writing, the Online Patient Services Central Administration team at the following address:
PO Box 1309
Minneapolis, MN 55440-1309
- Online Patient Services access to a minor patients record is limited and is automatically terminated on the minors eighteenth birthday.
- Authorized access to an adult patients record in Online Patient Services by someone other than the adult patient will not expire unless an expiration date is listed on the Online Patient Services Adult Proxy Access Request form or a written revocation of the Online Patient Services Adult Proxy Access Request form is received.
- HealthPartners may revoke my access to Online Patient Services at any time, for any reason.
- Access to medical record information through Online Patient Services is provided by HealthPartners as a convenience to their patients, and my use of Online Patient Services is completely voluntary. I am not required to use Online Patient Services, and I do not have to agree to these terms.