Our team of experienced vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists are devoted to providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for patients with vascular diseases. We offer minimally-invasive surgical procedures and endovascular techniques. This means smaller incisions, less pain and shorter hospital stays. Our team approach helps to provide our patients with the best possible care.
Conveniently schedule your appointment by calling 952-967-7977. We can help you determine the physician and location most appropriate for your needs.
We see patients at a variety of clinic locations. When surgery is needed, we generally see patients at:
Common conditions and treatments
- Carotid and femoral artery repair, including endarterectomy
- Aneurysm repairs, surgical and endograft
- Extremity artery bypass
- Dialysis access, surgical placement of fistula or loop graft
- Mesenteric and renal artery bypass
- Vascular trauma — assessment and treatment
- Temporal artery biopsies
- Treatment of varicose and spider veins