Want to be tobacco free? You’re not alone. Start by focusing on your personal reasons to quit. Some reasons may be to:
- Protect loved ones from second-hand smoke
- Look and feel younger
- Decrease your risk of cancer
- Breathe easier
- Save money
The good news is that you don’t have to go cold turkey. You can create a plan using these resources:
Staying tobacco free
Many smokers try quitting several times before giving it up for good. Use these helpful resources if you’re trying to quit again:
- Partners in Quitting
- Check out these tips to stay tobacco free.
- Get support from a virtual health coach to become tobacco free again.
- Check out tips and tools about dealing with a relapse.
Quitting smokeless tobacco
Snuff and chew can cause serious health problems. There are plenty of reasons to quit, including:
- Risk of mouth cancer
- Tooth loss
- Gum disease
Check out these tools to help you quit today.