You’re not alone
Diabetes is a challenging disease that affects nearly 17 million Americans. The good news is that many cases of adult-onset, type 2 diabetes are preventable. Although you can’t cure it, you can successfully control the disease with medication, diet and exercise.
Knowing whether you have diabetes or are at risk for developing it is the first step in controlling or avoiding the complications that often result when diabetes goes undiagnosed or unmanaged.
If you think you or a loved one may be at risk, take this Diabetes Risk Quiz.
- Best Diabetes Care
- Dragon Calendar: The Sure-fire, 50-day Way to Stop Smoking
- Partners in Quitting (Tobacco Cessation)
Diabetes resource center
- American Diabetes Association
- American Diabetes Association Message Boards
- American Diabetes Association Expo
- American Diabetes Association - Spanish
- American Heart Association
- MNCM D5
- Diabetes Community
- Diabetes Public Health Resources
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
HealthPartners provides these links as a convenience and for informational purposes. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, nor does this listing constitute any endorsement. If you have medical or health concerns, please consult your health care professional for advice.