The Silver&Fit Exercise & Healthy Aging Program is designed specifically for Medicare beneficiaries. With a membership from Silver&Fit, you pay $25 for the entire year. The program includes:
- Membership at a participating fitness facility. You can select a fitness club or exercise center, such as dance studios, yoga and Pilates (where available). You only pay an annual $25 nonrefundable fee. Plus, there are no monthly visit requirements!
- The Silver&Fit Home Exercise Program if you are unable to participate at a fitness facility or prefer to work out at home. You only pay an annual $10 non-refundable fee.
- A website designed specifically for Silver&Fit members.
- The Silver Slate®, a quarterly newsletter.
- A toll-free customer service hotline to call with questions about the program.
Once you enroll in HealthPartners® Freedom, you will receive information on how to enroll in and access Silver&Fit.
Before you enroll, feel free to visit the Silver&Fit website (this link will take you away from the HealthPartners Medicare website) to search and see what clubs and facilities are in the Silver&Fit network.
The Silver & Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health-Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). All programs and services are not available in all areas. Silver & Fit, the Silver & Fit logo, and The Silver Slate are federally registered trademarks of ASH.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premiums and/or copayments may change on January 1 of each year.