Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken.
- A microwave works well to soften cream cheese.
- Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.
- 8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
- 3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- Cook noodles using package directions and drain well.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix in the soup.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and stir well.
- Gently mix in cooked noodles and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Food Hero, Oregon State University Extension Service.
Amount per 1 cup
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are included where available. They are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.