Try adding any or all of the following:
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, cilantro or basil leaves
- 4 scallions, greens and whites, chopped
- 1 ½ cups (one 15-ounce can) cooked white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh green beans, ends snapped off, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup creamy vinaigrette
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix gently. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
Recipe and photo courtesy of ChopChop.
Amount per serving
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|4%||Vitamin D 0.4mcg|
*Percent Daily Values are included where available. They are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.