- 3 cans (5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups peas, canned and drained or thawed from frozen
- 3/4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- Place drained tuna in a medium bowl. Use a fork to break apart chunks of tuna.
- Add carrot, cucumber, peas and salad dressing. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or make ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Food Hero, Oregon State University Extension Service.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are included where available. They are based on a 2,000
calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.