Make this quick parmesan crusted fish recipe. Elevate the family favorite baked fish with breadcrumbs by adding some parmesan, paprika and thyme.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup non-fat or 1% milk
- 2 pounds fish fillets (try any white fish)
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, thyme, onion powder and paprika.
- Place crumbs on a flat plate or sheet of wax paper.
- Dip the fish fillets in milk then press into the crumb mixture to coat all sides. Discard leftover bread crumbs and milk.
- Place fish on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until the fish is opaque and flakes easily in the thickest part, about 15 minutes depending on thickness of fish (the internal temperature of the fish should be at least 145°F).
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Food Hero, Oregon State University Extension Service.
Amount per serving
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are included where available. They are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.