Your employees work hard. Make sure their health care needs are covered after they turn 65. By partnering with HealthPartners, you’ll get administrative support, customization options and more. Choose from medical, prescription drug and dental coverage options.
Working together to make life easier
Behind the scenes, we make it simple for the employers we partner with to offer a group Medicare plan. There’s no additional cost to you and HealthPartners takes care of the administration. Plus, we’ll reach out to your employees who are aging in to Medicare to make sure they have a smooth transition. Here’s what you can expect:
- Convenience – We offer billing and reporting services and can also direct bill your retirees. Learn how your retirees can go paperless – saving you and them time and money.
- Partnership – Get support negotiating with unions, budgeting and planning for future expenses
- Top-rated service* – Our dedicated account and member services teams are here to answer questions and offer guidance. Plus, members and employers can find tools and resources on healthpartners.com.
- Quality – Our plans offer fitness programs, health promotion services and discounts, 24/7 care from to registered nurses, free virtuwell® visits, travel benefits and more.
Medicare Part D options
Choose from plans that include prescription drug coverage and those that offer options to fill in the coverage gaps.
If you have five or fewer post-65 retirees, you may want to consider our HealthPartners® Freedom individual plan. Our account team can work with you to determine the best way to help your post-65 retirees understand this option.
- Individual plans for your pre-65 retirees
- Options for your retirees who are working after they turn 65
- Disenrollment form
- Information on our service area
- Learn about creditable coverage
For more information on HealthPartners group Medicare plans, call your broker or contact us at 952-883-5200 or by email.*The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. Group Health Plan, Inc. offers HealthPartners Freedom Individual and Group Medicare plans. NCQA rated more than 386 Medicare health insurance plans based on clinical performance, member satisfaction and NCQA Accreditation. NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017-2018, released September 20, 2017. HealthPartners Freedom, a Medicare plan, is also known as Group Health Plan (Cost), Inc. Statistical data represented by NCQA is not endorsed by CMS nor given by Medicare.
- Contact us online
Billing & enrollment