Keep more of your employees healthy and at work this flu season by hosting an on-site flu shot clinic.
How HealthPartners on-site flu shot clinics work:
- You register by completing this form
- We connect you with an in-network provider who'll work with you on flu shot clinic details
- You promote your flu shot clinic with these resources
- You reduce lost workdays and medical costs associated with the flu
Questions about hosting an on-site flu clinic? Email WSHflushot@HealthPartners.com to get answers to your flu shot questions from HealthPartners Worksite Health.
Please note: There's a minimum of 20 participants per flu shot clinic. If you're unable to meet the 20 participant minimum, you can encourage employees to go to their primary care clinic to receive a flu shot or at an in-network pharmacy.
Questions about hosting a flu shot clinic? Please email HealthPartners Worksite Health at WSHflushot@HealthPartners.com.
To learn more about the flu, visit:
If you are looking for something in particular, please contact your Contract Manager or Service Specialist in our Network Management department. If you don’t know who to contact, please submit your question here: https://www.healthpartners.com/provider-public/forms/contracting.html
Interested in joining the HealthPartners Network? Complete a request for network participation at: https://www.healthpartners.com/provider-public/forms-other/contracting-inquiry/provider-type.html
General Information on hosting an on-site flu shot clinic:
- HealthPartners hospitals and clinics are exclusively providing the Quadrivalent vaccine to all patients.
- HealthPartners only works with providers that administer the Quadrivalent vaccine to our health plan members.
- If a provider is unable to obtain and supply the Quadrivalent vaccine or only has the Trivalent vaccine, the provider must inform the employer of the option to obtain Quadrivalent from another provider.
- Worksite Health will connect employers to a provider who can supply the Quadrivalent vaccine.
- HealthPartners member ID cards should be brought to the on-site flu shot clinic.
- Each member has their own individual member ID number which is eight digits long. DO NOT use the same member ID number for multiple members of a family.
- If an employee, spouse or dependent(s) doesn’t know their member ID number, they should obtain it by either logging into their HealthPartners online account or call HealthPartners Member Services at 952-883-5000 or 800-883-2177 before they get their vaccine.