No Cost Virtuwell® for all shelf plans in MN, ND and SD
Virtuwell is a 24/7 online clinic that is simple, convenient and affordable.
Recent federal guidelines and regulations allow HSA plans to waive the deductible on telehealth services, regardless of the reason for the encounter, through the end of 2021. HSA and HRA shelf plan members in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota will now benefit from this new flexibility.
HealthPartners traditional shelf plans already include unlimited visits to Virtuwell with no cost sharing.
Shelf Plan Enhancements
The following 2021 shelf plans were recently enhanced to cover Virtuwell visits at 100% prior to deductible:
- MN – Small employer fully insured HSA and HRA plans
- MN, ND, and SD – Balance (Level funded) for small and large group HSA plans
- MN, ND and SD – EZ fully insured HSA plans
- MN, ND and SD – EZ self-insured HSA plans
The enhanced benefit applies to plans effective on or after January 1, 2021.
Getting treated right from your smartphone, tablet or computer is:
- Easy. Answer a few questions at Virtuwell.com anytime, anywhere*.
- Fast. In about an hour get a treatment plan and prescription. Nurse practitioners treat more than 60 common conditions.
- Free. Your medical plan pays for your visits and treatment. Plus, unlimited follow-up calls about your treatment are always free.
*Available anywhere in the U.S. to residents of AZ, CA, CO, CT, IA, MI, MN, NY, ND, PA, SD, VA and WI.