Emotional, spiritual and care support is here when you need it
Get what you need by calling us anytime at 651-254-3456. You can also ask your family member or friend’s nurse for help coordinating services.
Services and resources available to you include:
- Catholic priest: Catholic patients and their families can get sacramental ministry from our Catholic priest. The Priest is in the hospital three days each week.
- Chapel: The chapel is open to all religious faiths and spiritual traditions. Services held in the chapel include Catholic Mass, Friday Muslim prayer service and Wednesday Christian prayer service. The chapel is located on the second floor, central section. It's open 24 hours a day, but you may need security to unlock the door after 10 p.m. Just ask a nurse for help.
- Chaplains: Faith-based counseling is also available if you want to discuss treatment options, end-of-life decisions, and feelings of grief and loss. Chaplains are in the hospital Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and can be reached 24/7 if needed.
- Ethics Consultation Committee: Sometimes, you may have a hard time understanding a recommended treatment plan. We’ll help you work through difficult decisions while keeping your family member’s or friend's best interests or wishes in mind.
- Interpreters: We offer free, professionally trained interpreters. Our in-person team can interpret:
- American Sign Language
We also offer Stratus iPad video remote interpreters and Language Line telephone interpreters in these languages and many more.
- Patient representatives: If your family has questions or concerns about care, a patient representative will help you get answers Social workers and your family member or friend’s care team can also offer support and guidance.
- Social workers and case managers: Get help coordinating medical care, along with other needs your family may have. These include housing, financial or transportation concerns or help with home care. Our team is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and on the weekends by request.
Get more details on our services, resources and policies.
Regular visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. You’re welcome to stay later or arrive earlier if it’s OK with the patient and their care team. You can get an after-hours pass at the guest services desk in the main lobby on the first floor.
Find what you need during your visit