The Health and Wellness Program
We have specially trained and experienced staff that provide mental health services to deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing people of all ages. The staff is fluent in American Sign Language and experienced in understanding the unique physical and mental health needs of deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing people. Our goal is to help you feel empowered.
- Comprehensive outpatient mental health services for individuals, families and couples
- Psycho-diagnostic evaluation
- Inpatient mental health treatment with interpreters
- Emotional and behavioral treatment for children and adolescents
- Community consultation, education and training
- Hard of hearing support groups
- Remote access psychotherapy
Program services are located within Regions Hospital Behavioral Health Department on the second floor of the east building, room E2900. Services are offered through a grant from the State of Minnesota.
- Call 651-254-4786 through Minnesota Relay or Video Relay
- Provide name, address, date of birth, insurance and contact information
- Appointment options will be given
- A paperwork packet will be sent out for completion