The Patient Council is a forum for obtaining member/patient feedback on a wide range of health plan and clinic topics.
Feedback from the Patient Council is used in improving the way we deliver care and services to our members and patients. Some examples of past topics include mail order pharmacy, health and wellness information on our website, materials for new members, clinic experience and after hours care. We ask the Patient Council to comment on new ideas and help us improve existing services.
The purpose of the Patient Council is to understand the perspective of our members and patients. In addition to surveys, focus groups and our online panel, the Patient Council provides a regular opportunity to hear from our members.
HealthPartners Patient Council is made up of 15 current HealthPartners members. Council members have either Commercial or Medicare coverage and may go to a HealthPartners clinic or another clinic in the HealthPartners network. Members commit to either a one or two-year term.
- Must have HealthPartners insurance (applicants do not need to receive care at a HealthPartners clinic)
- Able to meet from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at HealthPartners headquarters in Bloomington — near the Mall of America
- 10 meetings per year held on the fourth Thursday of the month
- Open to group discussion and willing to provide feedback
- Interest in health-related topics
Participants receive dinner and a $50 stipend for each meeting.
For more information or to request an application, please send an email to healthpartnersmarketresearch
@healthpartners.com with HealthPartners Patient Council in the subject line.