Regions Hospital Board of Directors adds five new members in 2019
ST. PAUL, Minn. – Regions Hospital has added five new members to its Board of Directors this year. Armando Camacho, president and CEO of Opportunity Partners; Acooa Ellis, senior vice president of community impact at the Great Twin Cities United Way; Kent Larson, executive vice president and group president of operations at Xcel Energy; Mike Vale, executive vice president of the Safety and Industrial Business Group at 3M; and Lance Whitacre, chief information officer at Andersen Corporation, joined the board earlier this year.
- Armando Camacho joined nonprofit disability organization Opportunity Partners in 2014.
- Acooa Ellis has been with the Greater Twin Cities United Way since 2018.
- Kent Larson has been with Xcel Energy since 1982.
- Mike Vale has been with 3M for 25 years.
- Lance Whitacre joined Andersen Corporation in 2001.
- Jennifer Reedy, board chair; Bush Foundation CEO
- Jim McDonough, past board chair; Ramsey County commissioner
- Laura Liu, vice chair and board treasurer; College Possible CFO
- Armando Camacho, Opportunity Partners president and CEO
- Steve Connelly, MD, HealthPartners Medical Group co-executive medical director
- Angie Dillow, PhD, AKD Consulting, LLC, strategic consultant
- Acooa Ellis, Greater Twin Cities United Way senior vice president of community impact
- Jan Halverson, retired attorney
- Jennifer Hines, MD, HealthPartners Midway Clinic clinical medical director
- Todd Hofheins, HealthPartners CFO
- Tim Keenan, Regions Hospital Foundation board chair
- Kent Larson, Xcel Energy operations EVP and group president
- Brian Rank, MD, HealthPartners Medical Group co-executive medical director
- Megan Remark, Regions Hospital president
- Jerome Siy, MD, HealthPartners Medical Group Hospital Specialties Division medical director
- Susan Truman, Regions Hospital chief of staff
- Mike Vale, 3M Safety and Industrial Business Group EVP
- Andrea Walsh, HealthPartners president and CEO
- Lance Whitacre, Andersen Corporation senior vice president and CIO
About Regions Hospital
Regions Hospital is part of HealthPartners, the largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation with a mission to improve health and well-being in partnership with members, patients and the community. Regions Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center serving adults and children in Minnesota and western Wisconsin for more than 140 years. As a private, nonprofit teaching hospital, Regions Hospital provides outstanding care in women’s health, cardiology, oncology, surgery, orthopedics, neuroscience, burn, emergency care, mental illness and more. For more information, visit regionshospital.com.