Helping you see clearly
We can fix the blur
Do you feel like you’re seeing through a foggy window or a piece of wax paper? You may have developed a cataract on the lens of your eye. Often a normal part of the aging process, cataracts can happen in one or both eyes. When cataracts affect your lifestyle, we are the eye surgeons who can fix it.
We will replace your natural lens with an artificial lens, called an implant. We can help determine what type of lens promises the best results. We offer:
- Monofocal lens – Most patients who choose monofocal lens implants will likely be able to see well without glasses at some distances. This is a standard lens used in cataract procedures. Most monofocal lens surgeries are covered by insurance.
- Premium lens – Premium lenses may dramatically reduce the need for glasses for both distance and near activities. There are three types of premium lenses, multifocal, accommodating and Toric.
What you can expect
- Consultation and exam by an experienced surgeon
- Full understanding of any options available
- Access to the latest technology
- Follow-up care