Autoimmune disorders and inflammatory arthritis
Need a specialist to help with swelling and pain caused by inflammation? HealthPartners rheumatologists treat the root cause of these symptoms. Whether it's arthritis or an autoimmune disorder that's giving you trouble, we'll work together to find your best treatment. Together, we'll help treat your condition and make it manageable.
What can I expect at my appointment?
- Thorough evaluation and testing
- Personalized treatment plan
- Care coordination
Schedule a rheumatology appointment in Minnesota or western Wisconsin
Choose from eight rheumatology clinic offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Schedule an appointment at a location near you:
What can my rheumatologist help with?
- Arthritis –including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, inflammatory arthritis
- Autoimmune myositis (inflammation and decline of muscle tissue)
- Autoimmune myopathy (inflammation of muscle tissue)
- Connective tissue disease
- Giant cell arteritis (temporal arteritis)
- Joint pain
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (autoimmune disorder that causes joint inflammation, also called PMR)
- Sjögren's syndrome
- Spondyloarthropathy, including ankylosing spondylitis
- Vasculitis (blood vessel inflammation)
- Other autoimmune disorders
I have chronic pain
Rheumatologists don't treat fibromyalgia, chronic pain or chronic fatigue syndromes. For a specialist who can help with these conditions, contact Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or Pain Management.