You have options
You might need surgery to reduce or stop pain or remove a mass. Surgery can also help your doctor understand more about a health concern. Some surgeries are life-saving. We have a surgical expert in all areas, ready to help you. You can usually meet with the type of surgeon you need within a week of contacting us. Sometimes surgery can be a same-day procedure in our office or clinic, sometimes it may need to be performed in an operating room at a hospital. Since same-day surgery can be less costly, we’ll always see if that’s the best option for your health need. In all cases we will use the most minimally invasive surgical option so you have a shorter stay, lower costs and quicker recovery.
What you can expect
- One-on-one meeting with your surgeon
- Pre-surgery tests
- Discussion of what to expect before, during and after your surgery
- Latest surgical options including minimally invasive
- Clear instructions on after-surgery self-care
- Surgical follow-up with your doctor or physician assistant
Wondering what we do?
- Stomach and intestine
- Colon, rectal and anal
- Endocrine (parathyroid, thyroid and adrenal disease)
- Skin, soft tissue and melanoma