How much will my next doctor’s visit cost? Our cost estimate tools can help
Our mobile cost estimate tool is just one way we support your total health
Was the last bill from your doctor’s visit or medical treatment a shock? With the new cost estimate tools on the myHealthPartners app, you can look at the cost of many common medical treatments, based on your insurance benefits.
This is a great tool to use if you’re told you need an MRI. You can pull out your phone and check where you can get an MRI and an estimate of what it might cost, right from your seat.
The app can also help you find a specialist for something specific – like back pain or anxiety – and it keeps all your medical records organized in one place.
Some other ways we support you with the myHealthPartners app include:
- One touch login on iPhone using TouchID
- Finding care covered by your insurance plan, near you
- Finding an Urgent Care clinic near you and viewing wait times
- Making and managing appointments, for you and your family and adding them to your calendar
- Refilling prescriptions
- Viewing test and lab results, and immunization records for you and your family
- Checking your plan deductible, health savings account and flexible spending account balances
- Accessing your member ID card in one click
- Seeing claims from doctor visits, labs, x-rays, prescriptions and more
- Using Quick Pay to pay a clinic bill
- Getting contact information for HealthPartners clinics, Member Services or the 24/7 CareLine® Services
These are just a few ways myHealthPartners is helping to support your total health, including your financial health, by letting you get the most out of your plan.
Download the app today!