Lower costs, high-quality health care
If you live in western Wisconsin and want high-quality care, Atlas plans are the perfect choice. The Atlas network includes any HealthPartners family of care clinic or hospital in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Other top-notch providers in western Wisconsin – such as Hudson Physicians, Essentia Health and St. Luke’s Health System – are also in network.
All plans offer 100 percent coverage for routine and preventive care. You also get access to virtuwell – our online clinic that treats everyday medical problems.
There are 7 Atlas plans to choose from, so you’re certain to find something that fits your lifestyle.
|Coinsurance||You pay 20%||You pay
|You pay 20%||You pay 0%||You pay
|Individual out-of-pocket maximum||$7,350||$7,350||$7,350||$7,350||$6,600|
|Family out-of-pocket maximum||$14,700||$14,700||$14,700||$14,700||$13,200|
Resources for Atlas plans
- Browse the plan benefits and member perks
- Get all the "fine print" details about your Atlas plan
- Download the application for the Affordability or Hardship Certificate of Exemption
- View the statement of nondiscrimination for health plan members
- See a list of doctors, clinics and hospitals included in the Atlas network