High-quality health care without leaving the Twin Cities
If you live in the Twin Cities Metro or St. Cloud area and want high-quality care when you need it, Peak plans are the perfect choice. The Peak network includes all HealthPartners and Park Nicollet clinics. Whether you need to see a surgeon or a specialist, you can find a doctor in network, in the Twin Cities.
All plans offer 100 percent coverage for routine and preventive care. You also get access to virtuwell – our online clinic that treats everyday medical problems.
There are 7 Peak plans to choose from, so you’re certain to find something that fits your lifestyle.
|Coinsurance||You pay 20%||You pay
|You pay 40%||You pay 0%||You pay
|Individual out-of-pocket maximum||$7,000||$7,150||$7,150||$7,150||$6,550|
|Family out-of-pocket maximum||$14,000||$14,300||$14,300||$14,300||$13,100|
Resources for Peak plans
- Get all the "fine print" details about your Peak plan
- Dig deeper into the plan benefits
- Browse the other member perks, like retail discounts
- Download the application for the Affordability or Hardship Certificate of Exemption
- View the statement of nondiscrimination for health plan members
- See a list of doctors, clinics and hospitals included in the Peak network