There’s a HealthPartners pharmacy near you
There are more than 30 HealthPartners pharmacies throughout the Twin Cities metro and the Greater St. Croix Valley. Prescription drugs are priced competitively, and you can find a variety of over-the-counter products.
Whether you’re near home or traveling across the country, you have access to pharmacies that meet your needs.
Is your pharmacy in the network?
Want to see if your pharmacy is in our network? We contract with more than 63,000 pharmacies. View the full list of pharmacies in the:
- HealthPartners Freedom provider and pharmacy directory
- HealthPartners Journey pharmacy directory
- HealthPartners MSHO provider and pharmacy directory
- HealthPartners Retiree National Choice pharmacy directory
- HealthPartners Robin pharmacy directory
- HealthPartners Sanford provider and pharmacy directory
What if I want to use a pharmacy that’s not in the network?
Typically, HealthPartners only covers prescriptions at pharmacies that are in our network. In rare situations – such as when a network pharmacy is not available – you may be able to fill up to a 30-day supply at any out-of-network pharmacy. Make sure you connect with Member Services before you fill your prescription in an out-of-network pharmacy. There might be a better option, and Member Services will help guide you.
Last updated October 2019
H2462 H4882_118314 Accepted