Retiree plan offerings
Some employers offer a HealthPartners group Medicare plan for their retirees. Most of the group plans have perks and benefits like:
- 100 percent coverage for routine/preventive care.
- Coverage for office visits, hospitalization and emergency care.
- A free annual gym membership or two home fitness kits per year with the Silver&Fit® Exercise & Healthy Aging Program.
HealthPartners Freedom Group plans offer additional benefits, including:
- Unlimited access to virtuwell – our online clinic that treats everyday medical problems like colds, sore throats, sinus infections, ear pain or urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Generous travel coverage within the U.S. and emergency coverage worldwide (including urgent care).
Most employers also offer Medicare prescription drug coverage for their retirees.
I’m not a member yet – but I want more info
Getting more information puts you one step closer to choosing a plan. Our Medicare Sales Team is here to help. All we need is your employer’s name and we can help you get started. Get in touch with by calling the numbers below:
From October 1 through February 14, we take calls from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST, seven days a week. You’ll speak with a representative. From February 15 to September 30, call us 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday to speak with a representative. On Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays, you can leave a message and we’ll get back to you within one business day.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. The formulary, pharmacy network and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
HealthPartners is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and the Minnesota Medical Assistance (Medicaid) program to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. HealthPartners is also a Cost plan and PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in HealthPartners depends on contract renewal.
Last updated October 2017
H2422 H2462 H4882_105826 Approved