Log on to view your account
Log on to your myHealthPartners account to view details about your claims. If you haven’t created an account, just follow the prompts under “Create account” on the login page.
Looking to get rid of clutter? Want to make it easier to get information? Consider going paperless so you receive most things electronically.
Part D coverage, plan info and more
You receive a ton of info after you become a Medicare member. It’s a lot to keep track of, but we help you get quick access to important info:
- Part D prescription drug coverage: Learn about prescription coverage and the four stages of Part D. See what prescriptions are covered and get more answers with our drug list FAQ.
- Find care: Search for a Medicare doctor or provider.
- Silver&Fit® Exercise & Healthy Aging Program: Get active with this program, and learn about the options for staying healthy.
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM): Get help understanding your meds with help from a clinical pharmacist.
Get more info, tips and advice from our Medicare resource library.
Member Services hours and info
Our Member Services team is here for you. You’ll always be connected with a personal representative so you can get the right answers to questions.
Our hours change throughout the year, but we make it easy for you to get in touch with us:
- October 1 – March 31: Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., CT, 7 days a week.
- April 1 – September 30: Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., CT, Monday through Friday.
On Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays, you can leave a message and we’ll get back to you within one business day. View a complete list of contact info and more.
Last updated October 2019
H2462 H4882_118314 Accepted