Title: Director of Survey and Evaluation Sciences, Center for Evaluation and Survey Research
Joined the Institute: 2012
Education and training: PhD, health services research, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
Overview/research interests: Survey research methodology, data collection, recruitment methods, health services research, evaluation, population health and access to care.
Current research activities and funding:
- Lead on 20+ projects currently implemented through the Center for Survey and Evaluation Research
- Institute Data Coordinating Center leader
- PI on a study investigating cost and quality trade-offs in a survey HealthPartners patients and members
- PI on a study partnering with the Minnesota Department of Health on optimal messaging strategies to increase safe fish consumption
- Co-I participating in a number of studies as the survey methodologist responsible for survey design and implementation