HealthPartners title: Residency Site Director for Ob/Gyn
Other offices held: Associate professor, University of Minnesota
Education and training: Medical School, Christian Medical College Vellore, India; Residency in Ob/Gyn, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India; Reproductive endocrinology fellowship, University of Minnesota
Overview/research interests: Clinical outcomes research, simulation and education, labor and delivery, fetal head impaction, shoulder dystocia and postpartum hemorrhage.
Current research activities and funding
- Have been funded by the Red Fund in 2014, 2015 and 2017
- Impacted Fetal Head at Second-Stage Cesarean Section: Simulation and Outcomes (RED fund project, ongoing)
- Shoulder Dystocia Simulation: Does It Improve Outcomes?
- Risk Scoring For Shoulder Dystocia
- Prophylactic Wound Vac Therapy to Decrease Wound Infections After Cesarean Sections In Obese Women
- Pubic Symphysis Diastasis: Vaginal Delivery vs Cesarean Section
- Postpartum Hemorrhage and Secondary Interventions
- Optimizing the Use of the Bakri Balloon for Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Timing of Blood Transfusion in Postpartum Hemorrhage. Does It Change Outcomes?