SharedSpace4Learning enables school program coordinators the ability to match and track clinical experiences on behalf of their learners.
With SS4L, you will be able to:
• Search for preceptor and clinical rotation availability
• Find rotation matches for learners and track their onboarding processes and status of rotations
• Generate real-time, customizable reports related to features such as planned and confirmed
All schools who are interested in clinical experiences at any HealthPartners clinical sites
1. Complete the brief Partnership Intake survey for partner schools. You must complete the survey for each of your programs.
2. Schedule your 30-minute “Getting Started With SS4L” call
3. Review the Get Started Guides for Schools and Learners. Share them with your learners.
4. If you have not already done so, create a profile as a School Coordinator in SS4L. Once approved as a school partner, help your students enroll.
5. Within SS4L, review the Help section for pdfs and 1-minute video tutorials.