SharedSpace4Learning enables school program coordinators the ability to match and track clinical experiences on behalf of their learners.
With SS4L, you will be able to:
• Search for preceptor and clinical rotation availability
• Find rotation matches for learners and track their onboarding processes and status of rotations
• Generate real-time, customizable reports related to features such as planned and confirmed
Getting started in SS4L as a school coordinator
1. Schedule your 30-minute “Getting Started With SS4L” call
2. Review the Get Started Guides for Schools and Learners. Share them with your learners.
3. If you have not already done so, create a profile as a School Coordinator in SS4L. Once approved as a school partner, help your students enroll.
4. Within SS4L, review the Help section for pdfs and 1-minute video tutorials.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Contact the Getting Started Team for support
Michelle Noltimier – Director of Program Development and Student Clinical Education
Abby Ward- APC Fellowship Central Coordinator