Providing insight into patient experience
We provide health-related data collection services to HealthPartners and the broader research community. Contact us to discuss how we can assist in your next survey or data-collection project.
To fully evaluate changes in health care, it is important to gain the individual patient’s perspective. When conducting patient-centered research, more than medical record and insurance claim data is needed. Patient surveys and chart abstraction are valuable sources of patient experience information that are often used in research projects.
Our services include:
- Survey methods and recruitment consultation
- Questionnaire design
- Survey design and formatting
- Data capture via mail, phone and web
- Subject recruitment, consenting and tracking
- Data entry using scannable forms
- Computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI)
- Chart abstraction
- Secure data storage and transmission
Review some of our current surveys.
To inquire about our services and how you can work with us, please contact Jeanette Ziegenfuss, PhD.