Vote for your Board of Directors
As a HealthPartners member, you can influence the decisions made about your health plan by voting for the Board of Directors. Please help us choose the consumer board that will represent you by voting in our upcoming election. Your ballot will arrive by mail in November, with instructions on how to vote online or using the paper ballot. The election will be open through December 4, 2015.
Tom Brinsko, resource specialist, YMCA of the USA, past president and CEO of the YMCA of Greater Twin Cities
Tom Brinsko is a resource specialist with the YMCA of the USA and the past president and CEO of the YMCA of the greater Twin Cities. Prior to that, he served in leadership positions at YMCAs in Houston, Wisconsin and Illinois. His career with the YMCA spans a broad range of executive positions including strategic planning, financial planning and development, marketing and program development.
Tom has served on the boards of the St. Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation, the Council of Agency Executives, The St. Paul United Way, State of Minnesota Economic Security Advisory Committee and the St. Paul Rotary Club.
Tom and his wife, Cindy, have three sons and live in Hudson, Wisconsin. He is a triathlete who has finished the Ironman World Triathlon Championships three times and has crossed the finish line in 17 marathons, including the Boston Marathon. He is active in his church and community. He enjoys cycling, skiing and outdoor activities.
- Bachelor of Science, Physical and Health Education, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- Master of Science, Human Performance, University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Member, HealthPartners, Inc./Group Health Plan, Inc. Boards of Directors
- Chair, YMCA Technology Transition Cooperative, LLC
- Chair, Finance Council, St. Patrick Parish, Hudson, WI
- Member, Rotary Club of St. Paul