Our nephrology services encompass direct patient care on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Our physicians are committed to delivering quality care for all our patients. Our patients benefit from an exceptional team of medical professionals and comprehensive range of services.
Nephrology Patient Education Classes
All classes are held in the St. Paul River Room at the HealthPartners St. Paul Clinic
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 3-4
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- November 3, 2015
- December 1, 2015
3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- November 17, 2015
- December 15, 2015
- January 19, 2016
- February 16, 2016
- March 15, 2016
- April 19, 2016
- May 17, 2016
- June 21, 2016
- July 19, 2016
- August 16, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- November 15, 2016
- December 20, 2016
Register ahead of time by calling the Nephrology Clinic 651-293-8350.
We can help you determine the physician and location most appropriate for your needs. Schedule your appointments through online appointment scheduling or by calling 952-967-7616.
Our nephrologists see patients at a variety of locations, including:
Western Wisconsin: Amery, Baldwin, Hudson, New Richmond, St. Croix Falls
Common conditions & treatments
- Review and order diagnostic imaging tests, interval history, medications
- Order further diagnostic testing, kidney biopsy and lab tests
- Management of hyperparathyroidism and kidney-related diseases
- Kidney transplant referral and preparation
- Preparation for hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis