Physical Therapy M-Th 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. Friday 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
This location has other designations for:
Hand and occupational therapists specialize in rehabilitative and preventive care of the hand, wrist and elbow. These injuries may be traumatic or cumulative in nature.
Examples of typical diagnoses treated by the hand/occupational therapists include:
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Tendon Injuries
Physical Therapy offers a variety of treatments for specific musculoskeletal problems. The diagnoses and problems we see include:
- Post-operative treatment including shoulder, knee, spine and others
- Spine pain (including disc dysfunction, muscle strain, poor posture, rib pain)
- Muscle strains/ligament sprains
- Women's Health including pelvic pain, incontinence and low-back pain during pregnancy
- Repetitive overuse injuries: lateral epicondylitis and shoulder impingement
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- TMJ dysfunction and headaches
Information listed on this page was provided by the clinic or hospital. Licensure and Board Certifications are verified by the health plan. Learn more about how information is validated.
You can go to this clinic for the following types of specialty care.
|Primary care||Specialty care|