Paul H. Sufka, MD
Click on a clinic below for more information, including cost and quality when available.
|Clinic name||Specialty||Accepting new patients?|
|HealthPartners RiverWay Clinics - Anoka
601 Jacob Ln
Anoka, MN 55303-2432
|HealthPartners Specialty Center - Rheumatology
401 Phalen Blvd
Saint Paul, MN 55130
$$$$ = Lowest price
Learn more about our ratings.
This doctor provides care at the following hospitals, but may not take patients at all of them. Talk to your doctor to see where you can go.
640 Jackson St
Saint Paul, MN
Information listed on this page was provided by the clinic or hospital. Licensure and Board Certifications are verified by the health plan. Learn more about how information is validated.
Education, training and certifications
- Medical School: University of Iowa 2005
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2008
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2009
- Fellowship in Rheumatology: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2011
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Rheumatology
Rheumatologists manage a large variety of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as systemic disease such as lupus or vasculitis. I believe in working as a team with my patients in the diagnosis and management of diseases. I strive to ensure patients understand their conditions and treatment, and care deeply about improving their quality of life. I am also involved in medical education of residents and fellows, and have interests in the use of technology in medicine.
American College of Rheumatology