Elizabeth A. Reeve, MD
Click on a clinic below for more information, including cost and quality when available.
|Clinic name||Specialty||Accepting new patients?|
|HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - St. Paul
640 Jackson St Ste E2900
Saint Paul, MN 55101
|Psychiatry Child & Adolescent||Yes|
$$$$ = Lowest price
Learn more about our ratings.
This doctor provides care at the following hospitals, but may not take patients at all of them. Talk to your doctor to see where you can go.
640 Jackson St
Saint Paul, MN
Information listed on this page was provided by the clinic or hospital. Licensure and Board Certifications are verified by the health plan. Learn more about how information is validated.
Education, training and certifications
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 1986
- Internship in Psychiatry: Veteran's Administrative Medical Center- Minneapolis 1987
- Residency in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1989
- Fellowship in Psychiatry: University of Minnesota 1991
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Behavioral Health Therapy
- ADHD Therapy
- Cognitive - Behavioral Therapy
- Family Therapy
Behavioral Health Conditions
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Brain Injury Behavioral Health
- Depressive Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities/Mental Illness
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Medication Evaluation & Management
- Obsessive - Compulsive Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Tourette's Syndrome
Behavioral Health Populations
- Age: Adolescent (13-17)
- Age: Child (1-5)
- Age: Child (6-12)
I am board certified in Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. I have a special interest and expertise in the area of developmental disabilities including autism, fetal alcohol spectrum disorder and intellectual disabilities. My practice focuses on psychiatric diagnoses, behavioral-based therapies and psychopharmacology consultation for children with complex developmental issues who also have psychiatric or mental health diagnoses. I am the parent of three children, one of whom is disabled.
In addition to my clinical practice, I have written extensively including a book I've published on autism spectrum disorders. I volunteer in the community and sit on a variety of boards for nonprofit organizations.
In my spare time, I enjoy gardening and downhill skiing.
Please note: This provider serves both adults and adolescents, ages 0 to 17.