Affordable personal dental coverage
With HealthPartners Personal Dental Plans, you can choose the coverage level that best fits your needs:
- Maintenance for regular check ups and fillings
- Major for more extensive work, like root canals and crowns
- Comprehensive for maintenance and major coverage
You also get to choose from two networks:
- HealthPartners Dental Group (HPDG) Network has lots of HealthPartners dental clinics for you to choose from in the Twin Cities area.
- HealthPartners Open Access Network has 58,000 dentists you can choose from nationwide.
Who is eligible?
Individuals and families (with certain exceptions) are welcome to apply. You aren’t required to be enrolled in a HealthPartners medical plan, but you must carry medical insurance. Plans are available in Minnesota.
Get healthy savings
Get special discounts just for having HealthPartners dental insurance.
Use your HealthPartners Member ID card to get discounts at popular local and national retailers of health and well-being products and services. Discounts include:
- Fitness and wellness classes
- Healthy eating programs and delivery services
- Recreational equipment
- Spa services
- Swim lessons
- Healthy mom and baby products
Learn more about how you can save at 75+ popular retailers.
Save money on braces
Save money on braces at three of the top orthodontic clinics in Minnesota – HealthPartners Dental Clinics, WOW Orthodontics and Orthodontic Care Specialist, LTD. This benefit is for all HealthPartners dental members, no matter your age. Learn more about orthodontic discounts
Save money on eyeglasses
Save up to 35 percent on eyeglasses. Plus, get great deals on contact lenses and more at thousands of retailers.
Our top-rated Member Services is there for our personal dental members, and you can always ask for any representative by name.