The HealthPartners® CompassSM plan is perfect for individuals and families in Minnesota. It’s called Compass because the network spans the country with 950,000 doctors, nurses and other health care providers; and 6,000 hospitals. You can also choose from a variety of plans including deductible and coinsurance, copay or HSA plans across the metal levels of gold, silver, bronze and catastrophic.
We put you in control with your myHealthPartners online account. Compass members can set up their myHealthPartners account to search for doctors, compare costs, pay invoices and much more.
Compass members also enjoy:
- Member Assistance Program. We care about your health, but sometimes that doesn’t mean you have the flu or a broken arm. Sometimes it means you need help managing your stress at work or finding childcare. MAP will help you with those and so much more.
- Healthy DiscountsSM. Life can get busy, and that’s why we want to reward you for taking the time to be healthy. With the Healthy Discounts program, you can enjoy discounts at local and national retailers.
- Frequent Fitness. Now you can stay in shape and save money every month on your gym membership!
- Travel anywhere — worry free. We’ve partnered with Assist America® to bring you the best support for your health care needs when you travel.
Download the complete brochure
Learn more about your plan options, your medicines and more.
Please note, Catastrophic plans are available for those who are 18-29 years of age before the beginning of the plan year, or have an Unaffordability or Hardship Certificate of Exemption.
Find your rate area
Your monthly premium is determined by where you live and each person’s age and if they use tobacco. Click on the links below to download your rate guide; then you can use the included worksheet to estimate your monthly premium
- Area 2 – Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, Lake of the Woods, St. Louis
- Area 3 – Rice
- Area 4 – Brown, Cottonwood, Jackson, Lincoln, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Rock
- Area 5 – Big Stone, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Lac qui Parle, Lyon, McLeod, Meeker, Renville, Sibley, Swift, Yellow Medicine
- Area 6 – Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, Wilkin
- Area 7 – Aitkin, Beltrami, Cass, Chisago, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Pine, Roseau, Todd, Wadena
- Area 8 – Anoka, Benton, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Washington, Wright
- Area 9 – Clearwater, Kittson, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake
Teeth are important too!
Taking care of your teeth is important for other areas of your health too! Did you know the health of your mouth may hint at your overall health? Choose from three plans and two networks to create your perfect HealthPartners Personal Dental plan.