The Silver&Fit Exercise & Healthy Aging Program is designed specifically for Medicare beneficiaries. The program includes:
- Membership at a participating fitness club or exercise center. Some facilities have classes for older adults and you may use dance or yoga studios and/or swimming pools. You only pay an annual $25 non-refundable fee. Plus, there are no monthly visit requirements!
- The Silver&Fit Home Fitness Program if you are unable to participate at a fitness facility or prefer to work out at home. You only pay an annual $10 non-refundable fee and can choose up to two Home Fitness kits each year.
- A website designed specifically for Silver&Fit members.
- The Silver Slate,® a quarterly newsletter.
- Healthy Aging materials (online or DVD)
- A toll-free customer service hotline to call with questions about the program.
- Silver&Fit Connected!™, a fun and easy way to track your exercise at a facility or through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards. Rewards subject to change; purchase of device or app is not included.
Once you enroll in HealthPartners® Freedom, you’ll receive information on how to enroll in and access The Silver&Fit Program.
Before you enroll, feel free to visit the Silver&Fit website (this link will take you away from the HealthPartners Medicare website) to search and see what clubs and facilities are in the Silver&Fit network.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). All programs and services are not available in all areas. Silver&Fit, Silver&Fit Connected!, the Silver&Fit logo, and The Silver Slate are federally registered trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premiums and/or copayments may change on January 1 of each year.