Whether it's the rainforests of South America, the islands of Greece or the jungles of Africa, international travel is exciting. It can expand your horizons while at the same time potentially exposing you to unfamiliar and sometimes dangerous diseases. An office visit with our travel medicine providers can help you stay healthy while traveling. They provide you with the knowledge, immunizations and medications that can help you relax and enjoy your trip.
Schedule your appointments through online appointment scheduling or call 952-967-7978.
Our travel medicine physicians see patients at a variety of HealthPartners locations including:
- Personalized pre-travel counseling based on your medical history
- Immunizations appropriate for the country you will be visiting
- Appropriate physical exams and/or lab tests based on your medical history and your travel destination
- Recommendations for preventing travel related illnesses
- Educational materials about your destination including information on food, water, insects, weather, politics and general safety
- World Health Organization (WHO) booklets verifying Yellow Fever immunizations