North Suburban Family Physicians
Careers at North Suburban Family Physician, Roseville and Lino Lakes Clinics
North Suburban Family Physicians is a group of Family Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians. We have been serving the Northeast Metro area for over 30 years and joined the HealthPartners family in 2002. Our providers offer full range Family Medicine services. We have on-site Imaging and Laboratory services. North Suburban Family Physicians strives to provide the best service and care delivery available to our patients, we have gained a reputation for our quality and personal approach to care.
- Learn more about Roseville Clinic and its providers
- Learn more about Lino Lakes Clinic and its providers
- Learn more about Hugo Clinic and its providers
- Learn more about Hugo Urgent Care
We have a variety of career opportunities including:
- Administration and Front Office: Clinic Assistant, Office Admin Assistant and Human Resources
- Leadership: Clinic Manager, Care Delivery RN Supervisor, CMA Supervisor and Clinic Services Supervisor
- Care Delivery: Medical Assistant, RN and Radiologic Technologist
We require all colleagues to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and influenza unless they have a HealthPartners-approved medical or religious exemption. Currently, new colleagues are required to have at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine prior to starting employment and submit proof of vaccination. Beginning Jan. 1, 2022, new colleagues will be required to have completed their full COVID-19 vaccine series prior to starting employment and submit proof of vaccination.