- APPIC Accredited Post-Doctoral Neuropsychology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Sports Concussion Program
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology, Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Twin Cities, MN
- APA Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship, University of Missouri Department of Health Psychology, Columbia, MO
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, College of St. Benedicts/St. Johns University, St. Joseph, MN
- ImPACT Certification, Certified for administration and interpretation of Immediate Concussion
- Assessment and Cognitive Testing (ImPACT)
- Sports Neuropsychology Society
- American Psychological Association
Honors & Awards
- Frequent media source on various concussion topics for WCCO News, Kare 11 News, and WCCO Radio.
- Currently featured in the 5-year Sportsology Exhibit in the Minnesota Science Museum through video display.
- I have had a longstanding passion for sports and athletics. I was a three sport athlete growing up and began participating in triathlons during college. I believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance. When I am away from work, you can find me at the gym, spending time with family, friends, and beloved dogs, or traveling with my husband.