Care based on your values and wishes
If you or a loved one are in a life-limiting illness, hospice offers support and comfort care. We’re here to help you and your family through the journey.
If you’re searching for ways to support hospice patients, take a look at our volunteer opportunities.
What you can expect
- Care in private homes, assisted living facilities, hospice residence homes or nursing homes
- Hospice doctor available for medical oversight 24 hours a day
- Registered nurses available for questions or assistance 24 hours a day
- Full team of specially trained nurses, social workers, aides, therapists and volunteers
- Help understanding Medicare and Medicaid coverage for hospice services. Note: Most private/commercial insurance plans have coverage for hospice, however it may vary some by payors
- Ongoing support from bereavement counselors following death, including grief classes and programs.
Wondering what we do?
- Care for people with any kind of life-limiting illness such as cancer and advanced Alzheimer’s disease
- Offer complementary therapies to help reduce pain, anxiety or other distressing symptoms
- Offer spiritual counselors to support religious beliefs and traditions and/or support of the soul and spirit if requested
- Provide emotional and social support as well as help with community and financial resources from medical social workers
- Assist with personal care needs such as bathing and dressing
- Caregiver support from trained volunteers who offer companionship and help with daily errands
- Grief and loss counseling for family members from bereavement counselors