Below you’ll find helpful information and resources available to you at Hudson Hospital & Clinic.
Credentialing and privileging are two separate processes:
- Credentialing – Primary source verification of a health care practitioner’s education, training, work experience, licensure and other related information provided by the applicant.
- Privileging – Granting approval for a practitioner to perform a specific procedure or scope of practice, based on documented competence in the specialty in which privileges are requested.
As part of the credentialing and privileging processes, practitioners should review the following documents for Hudson Hospital & Clinic:
- Bylaws (PDF), including Corrective Action and Administrative Hearing Policies
- Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation/Peer Review (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Statement of Confidentiality and Responsibility & Expectations (PDF)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (PDF)