If you need care, don’t delay. We’re open, safe and ready to care for you. During this time, it’s especially important to seek care for symptoms that concern you as well as manage chronic conditions.
Care is available in many ways, including video visits. You can talk with your doctor and receive the same personalized care, expert answers and a treatment plan tailored to you. We’re also offering in-person visits, phone visits and our 24/7 online clinic, virtuwell.com.
We’re also offering convenient COVID-19 drive-up testing at several clinics. Take our online screening to determine if you should be tested. For more information on COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Through decades of experience caring for executives, our board-certified doctors know how to keep business leaders healthy.
Our thorough executive physicals and evaluations provide a complete picture of your total health.
You’ll have access to exceptional amenities and highly customized care in a beautiful setting – all supporting your personal well-being.
With days full of meetings, appointments and travel, today’s business executive rarely has a free moment. When there’s so many demands for your time (and so many places to be), how do you make sure your health stays a priority?
Our Executive Health Program works with you so you can stay energized and focused on the things that matter. We offer comprehensive executive physicals and consultations that accomplish everything you need in a single visit. We’ll also help you set up flexible, convenient appointments across our team of more than 50 specialties, if needed. Supported by a dedicated team that personalizes your care, you’ll receive individualized attention from our experts in an elegant, modern clinic.
When you see our doctors and specialists, you’re not just making an appointment – you’re connecting to one of the largest, most award-winning health care systems in Minnesota. Our entire team is here to help business leaders like you achieve their best health. That way, you can stay engaged, driven and ready for whatever comes next.
Our St. Louis Park clinic is easily accessible from across the Twin Cities and features outstanding amenities focused on your comfort and care.
We understand that busy professionals need to have complete – but efficient – care options. That’s why our Executive Health Program is individually tailored to what business leaders need for a healthy work and home life.
- Comprehensive executive physicals – Our executive physicals are scheduled at your convenience with your choice from among our executive health doctors. Grounded in evidence-based medicine, we’ll perform a full health exam and complete range of tests to dive deep into your current well-being. We’ll also discuss your medical and family history to identify any risks and guide your customized consultations, coaching and ongoing care. You’ll have extended one-on-one time with your doctor, so you can get thorough answers to all your health care questions.
- Fitness consultations – Informed by testing, our fitness specialists will give you unique feedback on how to build or sustain your personal fitness level, including aerobics, flexibility and strength. Centered on your lifestyle and goals, we’ll also recommend – and connect you with – programs and resources that suit your individual needs.
- Nutrition coaching – The right nutrition is essential to maintaining healthy habits, at both the office and your home. As part of evaluating your total health, our registered dietitians will look at what you’re eating and give expert, realistic advice for keeping a balanced diet.
With Executive Health Plus, you’ll get continuous support in reaching all your health goals by partnering with our executive health team for your primary care.
Using the results of your initial evaluation, we’ll build a strategic, ongoing care plan that incorporates evidence-based advice, coaching and screenings. You’ll also have quick access to same-day appointments when you’re feeling sick or want your care team’s guidance on a health question or concern.
To get more information on Executive Health Plus, call us at 952-993-0425.
For the busiest business leaders or anyone with complex health care needs, our concierge medicine program – Compass – provides an exceptional level of attention, day or night. Expert medical advice for any situation is never far away when you have 24/7 access to an experienced care team focused on your personal needs.
To get more information on Compass concierge benefits, call us at 952-993-1500.
We’ll maximize the time you spend you with us to help keep your daily schedule on track, only performing the exams and tests appropriate for your personal health. Your complete visit will take no longer than a single morning.
Our St. Louis Park location is centrally located in the Twin Cities and close to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport. When you arrive for your appointment, you’ll park in convenient, reserved spaces just steps away from our clinic (valet parking is also available). Our executive waiting area was designed with your comfort in mind and includes a broad selection of nutritious snacks and delicious coffees. We also offer a large restroom with private showers for business leaders on the go.
Your executive health exam will be organized around your particular needs and preferences, but it will likely include the following assessments:
- A thorough physical exam – We’ll address any current concerns you have as well as assess your vital signs, vision, hearing, breathing and overall general health.
- Medical and family history discussion – Informing your future care, this in-depth discussion will focus on your lifestyle and any medical events you (or your family) have experienced in the past.
- Comprehensive laboratory tests – We’ll evaluate a wide variety of health indicators, such as your complete blood count (CBC), cholesterol screening, thyroid levels, glucose levels and more.
- Additional tests – Depending on your age, gender, risk profile and clinical exam, we may recommend added testing, like X-rays, an MRI, urinalysis, cardiovascular tests, a colonoscopy, bone density scanning, a pap test, a mammogram or prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening. We’ll explain our suggestions and help connect you with the right follow-up care.
These assessments will provide a clear, detailed picture of your health. They’ll also point out where we should go next with your care. Your personal, evidence-based consultations may include:
- A physical fitness review – We’ll discuss your test results, exercise habits and ways you can build a healthy level of fitness into your everyday routine. When indicated, we’ll also perform a VO2 max treadmill test to gain further, detailed insights into your cardiorespiratory fitness.
- A nutrition evaluation – We’ll review your eating habits, go over customized diet recommendations and discuss ways to ensure you’re getting needed vitamins and supplements.
If you need additional referrals to any of our specialists, we’ll coordinate your care and help set up appointments that work with your schedule.
After your visit, we’ll follow up with you to provide a detailed summary of your results and help ensure you understand them. We’ll also be sure to let you know when it’s time to come back in for checkups or screenings.
During your executive health appointment, we’ll give you a total picture of where your health has been and where it’s heading.
You’ll start with an appointment time that works with your schedule, not ours. That way, you’ll spend less time waiting and more time with your doctor. We’ll complete a full range of evidence-based tests and additional consultations in one morning, so there’s less need for you to come back for future visits. And you’ll also get extended time with your doctor and specialists so we can cover all your results and questions in complete detail.
If you’re not enrolled in Executive Health Plus or our Compass Program, we’ll coordinate your executive health care with your primary care doctor.
Though designed for the needs of today’s top companies and business leaders, our Executive Health Program is available to anyone.
If you’re looking for an extensive, highly personalized approach to you or your executives’ health care, call us today at 952-993-0425 to learn more.
We work with all kinds of executive leadership from top companies in the Twin Cities area and across the nation.
To review our services and learn more about different options for your organization, call 952-993-0425 to speak directly with an executive health representative. We’re also able to come present at your company.
In most cases, we’ll want to review your medical history for a more complete picture of your health.
If you use HealthPartners or Park Nicollet for your primary care, we’ll have much of this information on file. We’ll ask you to review it to be sure it’s accurate.
If you don’t see a HealthPartners or Park Nicollet doctor, please bring your medical records with you. We’re also able to help secure your records on your behalf.
We work with many companies to provide executive health services under varying contract terms. We also work directly with individuals through their employer contracts or their personal insurance policies.
To review our employer or individual billing and payment choices, please call us at 952-993-0425 for tailored guidance. We’re also available to come to your organization and meet with your team to review our services, contracts and options.