Our team of plastic surgeons is the largest in the Twin Cities and offers a full range of plastic and reconstructive surgery options.
You’ll get clear answers about what plastic surgery procedure is best for you, with a team of experts ready to help you prepare and recover.
We understand that plastic surgery affects patients on a very personal level. We start by making sure we understand your goals and can answer all your questions.
When you’ve had an injury or illness that changed your appearance, or when a condition prevents you from fully using a part of your body, plastic surgery can help restore, rebuild or regain appearance and function.
At HealthPartners and Park Nicollet, we offer safe, effective treatments in our hospitals and nationally accredited outpatient surgery centers. Our doctors are board-certified or board-eligible by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They are also members or candidates for active membership of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Our surgeons work closely with other specialists like oncologists, dermatologists and pediatricians to choose the procedures that will best help you achieve your goals.
Plastic and reconstructive surgeries we perform
We perform a wide range of plastic and reconstructive surgeries. Reconstructive surgery is typically considered to be medically necessary. These surgeries can restore function, repair your body after illness or injury, or correct a birth defect. Common reconstructive surgeries include:
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Cleft lip and cleft palate repair
- Eye lid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Hand surgery
- Mohs defect surgery
- Post-bariatric body contouring
- Reconstruction surgery after burns
- Repair of facial fractures
- Skin grafts and scar revisions
What to expect
Our supportive team of plastic surgeons, nurses and other experts take care of you every step of the way. For every type of plastic surgery we offer, you’ll find:
- Surgery or medical treatment options – We’ll help you fully understand your treatment options so that you can choose care that’s right for you.
- Surgery customized to your situation – Everyone’s challenges are different. We’ll customize surgery to your health, goals and lifestyle.
- Easy to make appointments – Getting started is as easy as choosing a doctor and making your first appointment.
- Coordination with doctors and other care providers – Many of our patients have complex health histories managed by a larger care team. We’ll coordinate with your other doctors so that you get the best possible care.