This unprecedented time of need, has turned into an unprecedented time of kindness. We’re grateful for the overwhelming support you’ve shown our health care heroes. Right now, they’re saving lives, but you can make a difference too.
Please, if you have one mask or a hundred and one masks – help us help those who need it most. You can make good happen by donating packaged protective face wear like N95 masks, PAPR hoods and procedure masks at one of the locations listed below.
Thank you for putting those on the front lines first.
- Park Nicollet Clinic and Specialty Center: 9555 Upland Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Park Nicollet Clinic and Specialty Center: 3850 Park Nicollet Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55416 (front entrance)
- Park Nicollet Clinic and Specialty Center: 14000 Fairview Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337
- TRIA Orthopedic Center: 155 Radio Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125
- HealthPartners Neuroscience Center: 295 Phalen Blvd, St Paul, MN 55130
- Hutchinson Health Hospital: 1095 MN-15, Hutchinson, MN 55350 (Tues & Thurs only)
- Hudson Hospital: 405 Stageline Rd, Hudson, WI 54016
- Amery Hospital & Clinic: 265 Griffin Street East, Amery WI
- Lakeview Hospital: 927 W Churchill St W, Stillwater, MN 55082 (upper entrance)
- Westfield’s Hospital: 535 Hospital Rd, New Richmond, WI 54017 (Welcome trailer)
- Protective face wear — N95 masks, PAPR hoods and procedure masks.
- Hand-sewn masks with over-the-ear straps will be accepted, laundered and available for colleagues to use.
Bins are provided to accept your donation in the entrance of the clinics during regular business hours. If you are wanting to donate a large amount, please reach out to COVID19Donations@healthpartners.com to facilitate the drop off with our warehouse.