HealthPartners Neuroscience Center open house
Learn about life-changing care, research and treatments
We’re excited about the opening of our new Neuroscience Center, bringing world-renowned researchers, clinicians and therapists together in the largest freestanding neuroscience center in the Upper Midwest.
Visit during our open house, listen to featured speakers and chat with our care teams to learn about the latest advancements in care.
- See how Zero-G harness technology works and how it helps people with mobility issues
- Check out our therapeutic swim pool – it’s it has a submerged treadmill and video capability
- Assess if your aging loved one is still safe to drive
- Learn about new clinical trials and research for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and stroke
- Be among the first 200 guests and receive a free bike helmet
Join us for an open house
Saturday, May 13
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
295 Phalen Blvd., St. Paul
Learn from our experts:
- 11:30 a.m. – Are you at risk for a stroke?
- Noon – 4 ways to improve brain health
- 1 p.m. – Discover the healing power of food
- 1:30 p.m. – New frontiers in Alzheimer’s research
RSVP for the event on Facebook and encourage friends and family to join you.